Local SEO is about showing up in Google and Bing for your target terms in and around Albany, New York. For example, if you are an insurance company, you would want your website to appear at the top of search engines for terms like “boat insurance, car insurance, homeowners’ insurance,” and so on for people searching for that in Albany, NY. The beauty of a well optimized local SEO strategy is that you would also show up for those terms in places like Delmar, Rensselaer, East Greenbush, Schenectady, and Colonie New York.
This strategy of getting to the top of search engines is where TM Blast comes in with a local SEO service plan designed for clients in and around Albany, New York.
TM Blast Case Study Via Local Search
TM Blast ranks at the top of Google for the keyword “SEO” in a 20-mile radius around my business location. Being featured at the top of Google is how I receive calls and emails from companies looking for SEO services monthly. I understand the value and importance of being featured at the top of the web for my services. That is why I’m looking to do the same for your business. You are the expert in your field, and I’m the expert in mine. When we combine that, we achieve great results!
Below are numbers showing where TM Blast ranks at the top of Google via the three-map pack local listing. That means that my business shows up at the top of Google within a 20-mile radius around my business for that given keyword.
If you are a company in Albany, New York, chances are you serve the surrounding area, which is what my business does too. For example, if you are a lawyer, plumber, HVAC company, or something else, you would want your audience to find you when they are searching for your service in and around Albany. Above is a heat map listing for my company, TM Blast. Even though my business is in Saratoga Springs, I’ve been able to build a 20+ mile radius around the location and show up for terms around SEO and SEO services.
For a local client, I use this tool, LocalFalcon, to help grow your local SEO presence in Albany, New York.
Map Pack Listings
Both Google and Bing display organic search results via a map pack listing when the search query has a local intent. In the above photo, my business shows up at the top of the local map pack listings when you search for SEO related terms in and around my business address.
In the image below, I own the top map pack listing in Bing for SEO related terms.
What is the Price for Albany SEO?
The price for Albany SEO depends on a few factors, but it typically is around $1.3k. When I perform a free SEO audit of your website, I will be able to tell you how much it would cost to hire me.
Here are some things that can increase the amount.
- Do we need to create brand new pages
- Is the content on your website not well optimized
- Do we need to expand EEAT (Expertise, Experience, Authority, and Trust)>
- Do we need to get listed on local directories?
- Are there significant technical issues on the website that will require a web developer to fix?
- How competitive your industry is to rank
Also, all of my contracts are month to month. That means you can cancel the contract for any reason if you are not satisfied with the work that I’m providing.
What Do Others Say?
Below is what others have said about my SEO service!
What Makes a Good Client for TM Blast?
- Being open to change
- Responsive to my questions
- Willing to review content / make changes on the website
- Being patient
What is Included in Your Monthly SEO Package?
- Daily keyword tracking + weekly health crawls
- 2 (1k) blog posts per month to reach your audience. These blog posts are great for driving links to your site, traffic from social media, and SEO link juice to your core pages to rank them better.
- Keyword research using SEO tools and Google Auto-suggest
- Optimizing your Google My Business + Bing Places for Business account
- Using LocalFalcon to run local keyword ranking reports for your business
- Making on-page changes to your content for better rankings. That includes but is not limited to changes to title tags, meta name descriptions, header tags, image tags, internal links, and more
- Greg stays up to date on SEO algorithm changes
- Link building (backlinks) on relevant local business directories. As a note, the client pays for these monthly or annual subscriptions
- A monthly SEO report
- Access to Greg via email, slack, skype, and Microsoft Teams. I’m easy to reach, so you will hear back from me once you reach out
Get in Contact with Me
Additional Services that I Provide
Greg Kristan, owner of TM Blast, LLC and The Stadium Reviews, LLC, has over 10+ years of SEO experience. He was also the SEO Manager at edX and was a contractor for Microsoft Bing Ads. Today, he works on optimizing local, national, and international company websites to rank higher in search engines through SEO. Finally, Greg has been featured on podcasts about his search experience and regularly updates his YouTube channel sharing digital marketing tips. Do you want to reach out to me about SEO help? If so, email me at email@example.com or call 877-425-2141