If you are a chiropractor looking for new patients each month, you need a local SEO strategy from a company with a proven record to achieve that. At TM Blast, I (Greg Kristan) understand the value of local SEO since I’ve been doing that since 2011. I’ve been helping local businesses (and my own) achieve first-page results on Google and Bing each month.
Chiropractic SEO from TM Blast breaks down into a few different strategies.
- Optimizing your Google My Business Account (Google Maps)
- Optimizing your Bing Places for Business Account (Bing Maps)
- Creating Your Apple Maps Account (Apple Maps)
- Getting your chiropractic website listed on relevant, high-quality directories in your city (backlinks)
- Improving your keyword rankings to achieve top rankings in your city via on-page SEO changes
- Fixing any technical SEO issues that are present on the website
- Relevant keyword research to expand your local search reach
- And More!
Local SEO for Chiropractors – Local SEO Tips to Rank in Google
In this video, I share how Local Falcon can be used to see how each competitor in an area (Yonkers, NY) ranks for a certain keyword. Next, I look at a specific company and discuss what I like and what they can improve via that SEO strategy. The things I like is that they have reviews + unique photos, but the reviews are not recent. Also, they are missing an opportunity to list off every product and service they offer directly on Google my Business
Local SEO Success – Short Video
What Makes the Map Pack Listing So Critical?
Google only shows three map pack listings on page 1 when there is a local intent behind a search. Therefore, a searcher won’t see your listing if you are greater than position 3. Getting into the top 3 makes it easy for someone to call your business (on mobile) directly without visiting the website. The only way to see your business is if a searcher clicked on more places.
Also, you can have two organic listings on page 1 of Google. The first is from a traditional listing, while the second is for a map pack listing. That means you have two chances to get someone to interact with your business. The image below displays how one chiropractic company has both the map and organic listing at the top of Google, which is ideal.
What Tools Do I Use for Chiropractic SEO?
Sometimes, my SEO services may add a new tool one month, but for the most part, these are the tools I use each month for my local clients. As the client, you don’t pay anything extra for my tools.
- LocalFalcon: (That is the heat map in the video above. I use this tool for all of my clients and on TM Blast. It helps with NAP (name, address, phone number).
- Google Business Profile: (This is the primary SEO tool I use to optimize local websites)
- Bing Places for Business: (Bing can make up ~10% of your digital marketing traffic, so it is best not to ignore)
- Apple Business: (Apple can help with anyone searching in Apple Maps for your service)
- SEMRush: (This is how I track your keyword rankings, perform keyword research, track competitors, and run weekly health audits of your website)
- Google Analytics: (I can see the number of visits to your website, goals that occur, and much more)
- Google Search Console: (I can see the keywords that trigger clicks to your website, any technical issues present, and much more)
- Bing Webmaster Tools: (I can see how Bing crawls your website and ensures there are no issues)
- Clearscope: (I use this tool to optimize the content on the website)
What Makes for a Winning Chiropractic SEO Strategy?
I’m the expert in the SEO field, but you (the client) are the expert in your occupation. Therefore, when we work together, we can achieve top local search results for your business. I’ll work with you to ensure that whatever I put on the website matches precisely what you offer.
Below are some things that help my local clients achieve better website rankings.
- Having a chiropractic office location that we can use to advertise the location
- Obtaining online reviews on their Google My Business page/referrals
- Adding photos to their Google My Business / Bing Places for Business Page
- Having a website with a good user experience
- Having social media accounts
- Open to getting their business listed on relevant directories even if there is an annual cost
What is the Cost?
Local SEO starts at $1.4k per month. There is no long-term contract so that either party can cancel at any time for any reason. Most of my clients see a noticeable improvement in traffic and leads by month three, but it all depends on how competitive your industry and location are.
For example, ranking a chiropractor in Saratoga Springs, NY, will be easier and faster than ranking one in Manhattan. Saratoga Springs would be easier because there is less competition, so rankings improve quickly from the marketing strategy in place.
What Does the Cost Include Per Month?
- Access to Greg on Slack or Microsoft Teams to ask any questions. My typical response time is less than an hour.
- Greg handles all website optimizations on your behalf.
- That includes making title tags, meta name descriptions, ALT tags, header tags, internal linking, and more optimizations.
- TM Blast handles any one-off technical optimization on the site. For example, if you want your phone number at the top of your site, TM Blast can hire their web developer to handle that request.
- A monthly SEO report that details your numbers, what I did, and much more. This report is not auto-generated, so you will understand what you are looking at
One 30-minute call each month if you choose
What Others Have to Say about My SEO Company
Don’t just take my word for what I can do. See what others have to say about TM Blast! As a note, I, Greg Kristan, do all SEO work. No junior member or intern is working on your account.
Looking to Start?
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for more potential clients from increased organic traffic. You can fill out the form below to get started!
I will likely perform a Free SEO Audit of your website to give you a baseline of your metrics. The Free SEO Audit also gives me an idea of what I will be working on for your account if you become a client of mine.
Additional Services that I Provide
Greg Kristan, owner of TM Blast, LLC and The Stadium Reviews, LLC, has over 10+ years of SEO experience. He was also the SEO Manager at edX and was a contractor for Microsoft Bing Ads. Today, he works on optimizing local, national, and international company websites to rank higher in search engines through SEO. Finally, Greg has been featured on podcasts about his search experience and regularly updates his YouTube channel sharing digital marketing tips. Do you want to reach out to me about SEO help? If so, email me at email@example.com or call 877-425-2141