Do you have a business in Clifton Park New York that serves the community in and around your location? If so, you understand how valuable it is to get more calls and leads to your business for the services you provide. Local SEO can be one of those channels to help increase the number of leads you get each month to ranking at the top of Google and Bing for your target keywords.
Before I (Greg Kristan) share what I offer via Clifton Park SEO, I want to share my own case study of ranking my business in and around a twenty mile radius for SEO keywords.
Local SEO Case Study in Google (TM Blast)
While my business (TM Blast) is in Saratoga Springs, NY, I show up at or near the top for SEO search terms for residents and companies in and around Clifton Park, New York. Below is a screenshot showing that when someone searches for “SEO”, they will see my business in the map pack listings, which is a critical component to local SEO. As a note, the number 1 means that my business is the first map pack listing, two means second, and so on.
Map Pack Listings
Both Google and Bing display organic search results via a map pack listing when the search query has a local intent. In the above photo, my business shows up at the top of the local map pack listings when you search for SEO related terms in and around my business address.
In the image below, I own the top map pack listing in Bing for SEO related terms.
What is the Price for Clifton Park SEO?
The price for Clifton Park SEO depends on a few factors, but it typically is around $1.3k. When I perform a free SEO audit of your website, I will be able to tell you how much it would cost to hire me.
Here are some things that can increase the amount.
- Do we need to create brand new pages
- Is the content on your website not well optimized
- Do we need to expand EEAT (Expertise, Experience, Authority, and Trust)>
- Do we need to get listed on local directories?
- Are there significant technical issues on the website that will require a web developer to fix?
- How competitive your industry is to rank
Also, all of my contracts are month to month. That means you can cancel the contract for any reason if you are not satisfied with the work that I’m providing.
What Do Others Say?
Below is what others have said about my SEO service!
What Makes a Good Client for TM Blast?
- Being open to change
- Responsive to my questions
- Willing to review content / make changes on the website
- Being patient
What is Included in Your Monthly SEO Package?
- Daily keyword tracking + weekly health crawls
- 2 (1k) blog posts per month to reach your audience. These blog posts are great for driving links to your site, traffic from social media, and SEO link juice to your core pages to rank them better.
- Keyword research using SEO tools and Google Auto-suggest
- Optimizing your Google My Business + Bing Places for Business account
- Using LocalFalcon to run local keyword ranking reports for your business
- Making on-page changes to your content for better rankings. That includes but is not limited to changes to title tags, meta name descriptions, header tags, image tags, internal links, and more
- Greg stays up to date on SEO algorithm changes
- Link building (backlinks) on relevant local business directories. As a note, the client pays for these monthly or annual subscriptions
- A monthly SEO report
- Access to Greg via email, slack, skype, and Microsoft Teams. I’m easy to reach, so you will hear back from me once you reach out
Get in Contact with Me
Additional Services that I Provide
Greg Kristan, owner of TM Blast, LLC and The Stadium Reviews, LLC, has over 10+ years of SEO experience. He was also the SEO Manager at edX and was a contractor for Microsoft Bing Ads. Today, he works on optimizing local, national, and international company websites to rank higher in search engines through SEO. Finally, Greg has been featured on podcasts about his search experience and regularly updates his YouTube channel sharing digital marketing tips. Do you want to reach out to me about SEO help? If so, email me at email@example.com or call 877-425-2141