TM Blast LLC is an SEO Company in Saratoga Springs New York run by Greg Kristan. Over the past eleven years, Greg Kristan has ranked local businesses, national companies, and international corporations higher within search engines, resulting in more business from the increased web traffic. As a Saratoga SEO company that also lives in this city, I’m pretty active in the business community here to achieve more business through search.
So, are you looking to rank better in Google and Bing for your target keywords? Are you looking for an effective SEO strategy that is tailored to your business? Do you want to earn more traffic, leads, and conversions for your business through organic search? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are what others have said about my SEO Saratoga Springs company!
Local SEO Client Up 165% in SEO Traffic January 2024 vs January 2023 – Redacted SEO Report
One of my local SEO clients is seeing great results from the work that I’ve been doing since September. Their SEO traffic in January 2024 is up over 160% compared to last year. Most SEO Clients see noticeable results in traffic and leads somewhere between 3-6 months of working with me.
Local SEO Success for a Client – Short Video
The SEO Strategy and Cost
All SEO contracts are monthly, so there is no long-term contract to sign with my SEO firm. Pricing tends to vary depending on how large the website is that needs SEO. The general breakdown is this:
- $1.4k for strictly NY local SEO projects. For example, if you are a local dental practice that serves a 30 mile-radius, you would be best for this
- $2k for national (can also include local) SEO projects. For example, if you are an e-commerce company, you would benefit from this. Also, if you have multiple locations that you want me to optimize for, you would fall into this category.
Here is the complete breakdown of what you get for hiring me for consulting.
What I Do for Local SEO Clients in the First Month for Success
Below is what a typical Local SEO client can expect in the first month of working with me. As a note, I work with clients all throughout the United States. Some are local Saratoga SEO clients while others are companies that operate on a national level.
- Optimizing title tags, meta name descriptions, ALT tags, header tags, internal links, and more for top Google search rankings
- Daily keyword tracking, keyword research, and weekly technical crawls using SEO Tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, ClearScope, and more
- Competitor research via new keywords to optimize for, backlink opportunities, and more
- Google My Business and Bing Places for Business Optimization
- Two (~1k-Word) blog posts monthly. You don’t pay for this content since it is included in the SEO cost. These blog posts will act as link building since they will rank high in Google and Bing and naturally attract links
- Updates to existing landing page’s content (content marketing)
- Run monthly backlink audits of your site to ensure there is no toxic domains pointing to your site. If there are toxic domains, Greg will disavow them on your behalf.
- Greg covers the cost for basic web design changes (web development) for a marketing campaign. An example of this is setting up call tracking on the website in Google Analytics. However, this operates on a case-by-case basis
- A heavy focus on fixing Google Core Web Vital issues if a website has them
Reporting + Access
- Monthly SEO report detailing your traffic growth on web pages, leads, conversions, keyword ranking metrics, and the next steps. The monthly meeting can be on Zoom or whatever service you prefer
- Easy access to reach me via email, phone, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Skype. Most of my clients reach me on a messaging app and I respond within the hour
- Greg stays up to date on all Google and Bing algorithm updates
- No Long-Term Contract!
When Should I See Good SEO Results?
Most clients see a noticeable increase in traffic between months 3 and 6, but some see immediate improvements after one month of working with me. However, clients who see a rapid rise in traffic typically have a technical SEO issue that I fix in the first month. A Free SEO Audit can discover the technical issues on your site, which I recommend you get.
Another factor is what good results mean for you and your business outside of traffic. When I work with clients, we discuss the KPI (key performance indicators) that matter most to your success. Below are some factors that can determine how quickly you see good SEO results.
- If we have to write new quality content from scratch or update existing material
- Your existing keyword ranking positions and conversion rate
- How quickly Greg can make the SEO changes on your site
- How new your website is to Google
- If you have an open or closed CMS
- The competition of your niche
How Does SEO Consulting Services Work for Clients?
TM Blast initiates a 5-step process for all SEO clients to get high rankings in Google regarding internet marketing.
- Technical review (make sure nothing is restricting your growth)
- If anything needs to be fixed, Greg will handle that
- Competitor / topic research
- Implementing the changes to the website. The changes include things like title tag changes, copy changes, image optimizations, and more
- Review the result and repeat!
Sample SEO Case Studies
Below are a few recent SEO case studies for my New York SEO company. Successful SEO could be increasing traffic, improving your online presence, generating more leads, showing up higher in Google, and or selling more products through your website.
As a note, The Stadium Reviews is a company built by Greg Kristan. Greg uses the same marketing services on his site as he does for his clients. Click here to view all of the case studies on the site!
- SEO Sessions (Organic Traffic) Grew +182% YoY (2.5 million vs 894k)
- Ranked on page 1 in the SERPS in Boston for three years for “Boston SEO” when the business was there. Outranked large SEO campaigns and agencies where the competition was highly competitive
- Since 2021, TM Blast ranks for “SEO” in and around Saratoga Springs
Why SEO is a Smart Investment
Search Engine Optimization is a wise investment to bolster your marketing efforts for two reasons.
Getting on page one of Google and Bing means you can have that listing for a long time. Unlike pay-per-click (PPC), where you have to pay to play, an organic listing has no cost. You can reallocate your SEM budget to something like Facebook to reach potential customers with these cost savings.
Proper SEO should increase your traffic each month, meaning more business via new customers if your conversation rate stays the same. SEO can discover great places for your site to be listed to reach your target audience. While the traffic from third-party sites is referral traffic, you benefit from additional traffic to your website.
About TM Blast LLC (New York SEO Expert)
TM Blast (the New York SEO Expert) has been in business since 2017. From 2017 – 2020, the company was located in Boston, Massachusetts. From 2020 to present day, this company operates out of Saratoga Springs New York, about 40 minutes north of Albany, New York. While I operate out of Saratoga Springs, I work with companies all across the United States.
Can I Travel to Meet You for a SEO Meeting?
Yes, if you are in or around Saratoga Springs, NY, I can travel to meet with you about SEO. However, most of my meetings I tend to have are over Zoom. Below are the areas that I can to that are nearby by location.
- Albany, NY
- Amsterdam, NY
- Ballston Spa, NY
- Ballston Lake, NY
- Bethlehem, NY
- Clifton Park, NY
- Cohoes, NY
- Delmar, NY
- Glens Falls, NY
- Halfmoon, NY
- Jonesville, NY
- Malta, NY
- Menands, NY
- Newtonville, NY
- Niskayuna, NY
- Rotterdam, NY
- Saratoga Springs, NY
- Schenectady, NY
- Troy, NY
Get in Contact with Me
Additional Services that I Provide
Greg Kristan, owner of TM Blast, LLC and The Stadium Reviews, LLC, has over 10+ years of SEO experience. He was also the SEO Manager at edX and was a contractor for Microsoft Bing Ads. Today, he works on optimizing local, national, and international company websites to rank higher in search engines through SEO. Finally, Greg has been featured on podcasts about his search experience and regularly updates his YouTube channel sharing digital marketing tips. Do you want to reach out to me about SEO help? If so, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-425-2141